Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Leaf Outta My Personal Diary

I had nothing to write…Writer’s block…huh….donno…Got tired of addressing serious issues…So something about me!!

I am thinking about:
(Yawn) Whether to brush and then switch on my comp or vice versa (I ended up doing both….simultaneously)

I want:
To go trekking…The climate is perfect…slight drizzles…cool breeze…hillock smeared with greenery…clouds capping the peaks… (A friend rejuvenated my love for trekking…Thnx :>)

I wonder:
How my mom patiently listens to all my weirdo philosophies!

I regret:
About nothing!!

I am:
Short- tempered (cat is out of the bag!)

I like:
Lotta things…sleeping for 10 hours without feeling guilty…Reading Eric Sehgal fictions…Fighting with my friend over silly things and then making up…Listening to “When you say nothing at all” again and again…chatting endlessly over ma favorite coffee…devouring faloodas at C-1…splashing water and playing in poodles…the list is endless!!

I dance:
For myself….without caring whether I look clumsy!

I sing:
All the time…Life is all about music..Isn’t it?

I need:
My cell… (donno where I kept …have been trying since morning to track it…but then its in mute mode…:<)


I cry:
When the stress is insurmountable…very rare.

I laugh:
24/7…I have this silly smile pasted on my face :D

I make:
Decent hakka noodles and tomato soup!

I write:
Religiously…That’s my medium to vent out my frustrations!

I confuse:
Everybody around…I love that puzzled look on their face!

I love:
My family…my friends…my cat…animals in general...(except cockroaches)…my cell…(sounds stereotypical na…but can’t help it)

I miss:
My childhood… every morning mom would run after me with a glass of milk…dress me up…pack my bag… wait to receive me from school…completely pamper me!!

I admire:
Tamil Brahmins…they manage to excel in every thing…academics or performing arts…maybe it’s genetic or their “thair sadam” (curd rice). I am proud to be half-mallu half-tamil…but then I have spent half my life competing with them!

I will:
Gift my mom a cosy penthouse with a big balcony on 17th floor with lotta vegetation around!

I believe:
Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other." (Read this somewhere...so very true)

I feel good:
When my jeans seems to be loose … (even after skipping my yoga exercises)



6 comments:

Dimple said...

Great to know u ..well we hav quite a few things in common..music...;)

The Unpaid Analyst said...

one helluva hectic life you have...my day starts and ends wid me watching tv or something :)

harshad said...

nice...good to read sumthn about u. enjoy urself!

Anonymous said...

Nice to know those chess pieces of your life in black and white

Anonymous said...

@ Aneesha

I admire Tamil Brahmins .. I agree ... Beats me how they do it !!

Yes, I'm from RAIT too ! ..

Thanks for visiting my blog .. do keep coming back, and commenting

Anonymous said...

i wasnt being allowed to comment on ur blog ... hopefully this manages to creep in ....
@coffee blog: We dont have the luxury of good morning coffee :( ... envy you.

@this blog: nice pieces of compiled info ... I miss my childhood the most ... getting nostalgic :P