Monday, October 23, 2006

Craving Heart

As I walk along the shore beneath the moonlight radiance, all alone;
My heart craves to reach out and make you all my own;
My innocent soul longs to get intoxicated, drowning in your soft brown eyes;
And the timid me want to surrender in your secure hands tie.
Where are you, my honey?

Watch the rolling ripples, as they drench your sand-soaked feet,
Don’t they deliver my perpetual thirst, just for that one sight;
Listen to the melodious breeze which makes the tall pine tree dance,
Don’t they tell you how you pervade all my trance.
How could you ignore my cal, my sugar?

Like the sight of moon urge the waves to swell in passion,
Your thought makes my heart beat in similar fashion;
Life without you seems like a dreadful nightmare,
Don’t you have few moments for me at spare?
Don’t you miss me the way I miss you, my darling?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

honey.... sugar .... the blog tastes good ..... seems u have been undergoing some transformations ;)

Unknown said...

trying new themes for poems....so srtd wid high risk zone :D

ye...appetizing transformation!!

roy! said...

now thts a poem
...great goin ms.poet
yet another star to add to ur collection ..:)

sheela said...

Aneesha,

Poem is too good . In reality what happens is what ever we want we will never get and we will get what we donot want perhaps the one which we never thought about. Our heart always fights for the toughest thing but there are instances where people just have fun for sometime and leave you alone they know how to play with your emotions . GOD has to save them all form all the horrible things .. Lets not care for the one who is careless about us . Lets pray that we will also get good days ahead.. longing for those days to come fast...

harshad said...

damn it...iv been missin so much of ur gud stuff all this time. u realy amaze n inspire me everytime!

HSG said...

nice seems u get a lot of time for poems.. lol padhai ka mann nahi karta na

Unknown said...

@Roy:
Thanx buddy!!

@Sheela:

So very true...I believe if you dont get what you want...it just means...that the thing or the
person doesnt deserve you! :)

@Harshad:
Thank u so much :D

b/w i cldnt comment ur posts..the one titled "Fate"...mabbe coz i changed to beta :(

@Harpreet:
Haan re..vivas ke liye padke pakk gayi...so for a change poems..;)

The Unpaid Analyst said...

man too good!!